Friday, January 29, 2010

ipod, ipad, idunnoknow!

So yesterday Apple messes with our minds and shows what the new iPad is going to look like. (Please hold all jokes here...Heard them ALREADY!)

It's a very intriguing idea, but still doesn't have things I'd like....what no USB? Can't even attach an external hard drive or DVD player?

You mean I have to sync it to my other computer? But I thought it was supposed to replace my laptop?

No flash memory? Heck, I don't get it?

AT&T service? This is rural ILLINOIS, people! AT&T is like finding a leprechaun around here.

I want the BURGER KING iPad...you know...Have it your way. Maybe the King could deliver it to me with great fanfare and I could have it customized with a big picture of my family on the back of it.

Everybody wants us to compromise...can't have this, but you can have that.

Can't eat this, but you can eat that.

Well...there you go. I'm not willing to compromise away what I want. So when the day comes that I can put together my own computer/laptop/iPad...whatever you want to call it, I might actually want to buy one!


No comments: